|High School:||New Trier|
|Club:||Glenbrook Aquatics Diving|
• Came back from injury to dive at the Senior Day meet, versus James Madison, on January 24.
• Scored six points for the team in both the 1-meter and 3-meter boards with a pair of 11th-place finishes at the Atlantic 10 Championships, as all three Richmond divers scored points in both events
• Qualified for the NCAA Zones
• Finished second in the 1-meter event with a score of 243.35 in the season opener against ODU and UNCW
• Finished fifth in 1-meter diving and seventh in 3-meter diving at the Atlantic 10 Championships
• Finished eighth in platform to record the highest Spider finish at NCAA Diving Zones
• Broke the school record in the 3-meter with a mark of 306.83 at the Villanova meet
• Earned third place in the 1-meter (175.60) and second place in the 3-meter (207.90) at the ODU meet
• Finished second in the 3-meter (246.10) and fourth in the 1-meter (227.00) at the Seahawk Invitational
• Finished third on the 1-meter board at the Atlantic 10 Championship
• Took eighth in 3-meter diving at the conference meet
• Daughter of Gorman and Hilary Cook
• Graduated from New Trier High School in Winnetka, Ill.
• Dove club for Glenbrook Aquatics Diving (GAD)
• Birthday is January 22.
|Career-Best Scores, By Event|
|1 Meter||276.52||Dual Meet vs. William & Mary||1/12/2014|
|1 Meter||242.85||Atlantic 10 Championship Prelims||2/23/2012|
|3 Meter||306.83||Dual Meet vs. Villanova||2/1/2013|
|3 Meter||235.45||Atlantic 10 Championship Prelims||2/25/2012|