RICHMOND SPIDERS PROSPECT WEEKEND
OCTOBER 19 – 20, 2013
OPEN TO 2014s, 2015s and 2016s
ABOUT THE EVENT
This two-day event will be similar to other showcase events with the added bonus of instruction from the University of Richmond Coaching Staff. The design of the weekend is to maximize the ability for you to put your talent on display. One game, one field, and normal sized rosters: equals full exposure for you. As believers of executing the core fundamentals of the sport 100% of the time, another principle of the event will be high-level Division 1 instruction and application of those fundamentals.
Richmond Spiders Prospect Day is designed to give each recruit the ultimate platform for exposure by playing competitive games and learning the core fundamentals that we teach our student-athletes. We plan to bring together the best juniors and sophomores from around the nation for recruiting exposure, lacrosse development, and high-level competition. This camp is open to all graduates of the 2014, 2015 and 2016 classes.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 19th
· 8:00AM – 10:00AM Check In
· 10:30AM – Session 1 – Lacrosse, Instruction, Skills & Workout
· 12:30PM – Lunch Break (Not Provided)
· 2:00PM – Session 2 – Scrimmage
· 5:00PM – Dinner Break (Not Provided)
· 7:00PM – Session 3 – Scrimmage
· 10:00PM – Day 1 Over
SUNDAY OCTOBER 20th
· 9:00AM – Session 4 – Scrimmage
· 12:00PM – Check – Out
· DATE: October 19 – 20, 2013
· LOCATION: University of Richmond – E. Claiborne Robins Stadium
· COST: $150.00
· NOT INCLUDED: Lodging (Visit http://www.richmond.edu/visit/accommodations.html for hotel recommendations). Meals will not be provided but the dining hall and various on-campus cafes are available to campers.
WHAT TO BRING
· All Proper Equipment (Helmet, Gloves, Shoulder Pads, Arm Pads, Mouth-piece)
· Cleats (Molded)
· All registration can be completed online at http://www.richmondspiders.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=26800&ATCLID=208093960
· Once there, click on "Registration" to begin the process.
· There are a limited number of spots available so do not delay in registering.
· Please direct any questions to Camp Director and University of Richmond’s coach, Dan Chemotti, at firstname.lastname@example.org.