ABOUT THE EVENT
This event will be similar to other showcase events with the added bonus of instruction from the University of Richmond Coaching Staff. The design of the weekend is to maximize the ability for you to put your talent on display. One game, one field, and normal sized rosters: equals full exposure for you. As believers of executing the core fundamentals of the sport 100% of the time, another principle of the event will be high-level Division 1 instruction and application of those fundamentals.
This event is open to all members of the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 high school classes.
SATURDAY JANUARY 11TH
· 7:30AM – 9:00AM – Registration
· 9:30AM – Session 1 – Lacrosse Instruction, Skills & Workout
· 12:00PM – Session 2 – Scrimmage
· 3:00PM – Session 3 – Scrimmage
· 6:00PM – Session 4 – Scrimmage
· 9:00PM – END
· DATE: January 11, 2014
· LOCATION: University of Richmond – E. Claiborne Robins Stadium
· COST: $175.00
o FILM FROM ALL THREE GAMES IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE AND WILL BE PROVIDED TO EVERY MEMBER OF THE EVENT
· NOT INCLUDED: Lodging (Visit http://www.richmond.edu/visit/accommodations.html for hotel recommendations). Meals will not be provided but the dining hall and various on-campus cafes are available to campers.
WHAT TO BRING
· All Proper Equipment (Helmet, Gloves, Shoulder Pads, Arm Pads, Mouth-piece)
· Cleats (Molded)
· All registration can be completed online at the link below … http://app.certain.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x16729896517
· Once there, click on "Registration" to begin the process.
· There are a limited number of spots available so do not delay in registering.
· Please direct any questions to Assistant Camp Director and University of Richmond Assistant Coach, Steve Layne, at firstname.lastname@example.org.