Head Coach: Allison Kwolek
Record: 9-10, 3-6 A-10 (t-sixth place)
Atlantic 10 Tournament: 6th Seed, 2-1 (second place)
• After finishing tied for sixth in regular-season Atlantic 10 play, Richmond qualified for its third-consecutive A-10 tournament on a tie-breaker over George Washington and La Salle.
• The Spiders made an impressive run in the Atlantic 10 Tournament, upsetting both No. 3 Duquesne and No. 2 George Mason before falling to UMass in the championship game for the third straight year. Senior Brooke Wilson, junior Natalia Chaney and sophomore Caroline Quelly were named to the All-Championship Team.
• Espenschied also earned Atlantic 10 All-Academic Team accolades for her performance on the field and in the classroom.
• Egizi lead Richmond with 55 points on 37 goals and a team-leading 18 assists. Wilson was second in points with 52 on 37 goals and 15 assists.
• Castagnero logged the second-most goals by a freshman in program history after she finished the season with a team-leading 42 goals. She also finished eighth in the conference in goals per game with 2.21.
• Queally finished the season with a program-high 96 draw controls, which broke the previous record of 74. She was second in the conference in draw controls per game, winning 5.05 per game.
• Egizi finished second in the conference in ground balls per game, averaging 2.63 in the Spiders’ 19 contests. She led the team with 50 ground balls on the season
• Wilson caused a team-high 30 turnovers on the season, finishing at the top of the conference in caused turnovers per game with 1.58.
• Egizi was named the A-10 Co-Player of the Week twice during the 2016 season (2/15 and 5/2), while Castagnero earned Rookie of the Week four times (2/22, 2/29, 3/7 and 3/28).