2017 SPIDER TENNIS CAMP
Dates: June 26-29, 2017 (Day Camp)
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm Each Day
The Spider Tennis Camp offers the following:
- For the beginning to intermediate player
- Learning the fundamentals; starting to compete
- For the tournament player
- Juniors seeking better tournament results
- For the high school player
- Players who want to move up the ladder
*Upon arrival, all campers will be evaluated by the Director and the staff to provide each camper with a challenging program. Good sportsmanship, tennis etiquette and friendly competition are emphasized.
Day 1 (Monday)
8:45am - Registration
9am - Tennis evaluation
9am - Morning session; drills, points & games
12pm - Lunch
1pm - Rest period
2pm - Afternoon session; drills & matches
4:30pm - Campers depart
- Campers can be dropped off every day at 8:45am at the tennis courts.
- Pick up time is 4:30pm at the tennis courts.
- Camp activities rain or shine.
- Lunch at the outstanding UR cafeteria included
Contact Coach Mark Wesselink at email@example.com for more information.
* The University of Richmond camps and clinics are open to any or all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.