Spring Sunday Swim Clinic
• The clinic is open to anyone age 6 and above, as of January 1, 2014.
• The clinic is geared specifically towards the improvement of the four competitive swim strokes, racing starts, and turns.
• The 5:00-6:00 session is designed for the experienced swimmer aged 10 and over who favors a more challenging swim practice as well as technical instruction.
• The use of underwater video will assist in the instruction of the competitive strokes.
• 12 Sundays: January 26, February 2,9,16, March 9,16,23,30, April 6,13,20,27
• Each hour session has limited slots. Availability is provided on a “first come, first serve” basis. A wait will be created.
• 3 Time Slots:
o 3-4 pm Skill Session (Age: 6-12)
o 4-5 pm Skill Session (Age: 6-12)
o 5-6 pm Skill Practice (Age: 10 and over)
Cost: $175 per swimmer ($168.50 + $6.50 online fee)
$325 for 2 swimmers in same family ($175 + $150)
$475 for 3 swimmers in same family ($175 + $150 + $150)
$625 for 4 swimmers in same family ($175 + $150 + $150 + $150)
UR Employees & Alumni: $150 per swimmer ($143.5 + $6.50 online fee)
• Please do not register if any of these factors concern you…
o The minimum requirement for this clinic is swimming freestyle for 25 yards without aid or stopping.
o The clinic is NOT designed as basic swimming lessons.
o The clinic is hosted in the Robins Center pool. The pool is kept at 80 degrees per NCAA regulations.
• Register Here
• Registration is online only with full payment.
• Registration will close when each session is filled.
• Space is limited.
• No refunds.