- Richmond’s loss to Rhode Island was it’s first since the 2003 season and just the second for the Spiders’ in their last second in the last 14 games against URI.
- With DB Justin Grant’s interception in the first quarter, Richmond extended its streak to 17-straight games with at least one interception. Over the stretch, the Spiders have totaled 37 interceptions.
- Richmond fell to 57-8 since the start of the 2004 and to 7-3 under Coach Rocco when leading at halftime. The Spiders led Rhode Island, 7-6, at the break.
- With his 23 completions on the afternoon, QB Michael Strauss moved in to sixth place all-time in school history with 320.
- With his 225 passing yards, Strauss moved in to 10th place all-time in program history with 3,230.
- WR Stephen Barnette moved in to 10th place on Richmond’s career receptions list (124) with his three catches against URI. Barnette also moved in to 10th place on the career receiving yards list with his total of 1,912.
- DB Wayne Pettus recorded his first career two-interception game. Pettus now has five interceptions this season and eight for his career.
- DB Justin Grant notched his second interception of the season. Grant picked off his first career interception last week at James Madison.
- RB Jacobi Green’s 25-yard receiving touchdown was a career long.