Get to know junior Alexandra Smyth with 10 quick facts!
1. Alexandra's favorite thing to eat is her mother's home cooked meals. She says, "Anything she makes is perfect for me."
2. Her favorite holiday is Christmas. "I love baking Christmas cookies and spending time with my whole family," says Alexandra. "We decorate my house from head to toe and get a big Christmas tree that you can see when coming up our driveway. It is a beautiful sight."
3. Her favorite animals are dogs.
4. Beauty and the Beast is Alexandra's favorite movie.
5. Her iPod features techno music and her favorite artists, Tiesto.
6. If Alexandra could visit anywhere in the world, she would travel to Italy because she loves Italian food.
7. If Alexandra was trapped on an island, she would need her iPhone, a hoodie sweatshirt, and strawberries to survive.
8. If Hollywood was making a movie about Alexandra's life, she would choose Jennifer Garner to play her character.
9. The best day Alexandra ever had was when she got her golden retriever, Casey. "Originally, we purchased a male puppy, but soon after found out he had a bad heart condition," she says. "We had to bring him back to the breeder and I was devastated. That night, I was woken up by something stepping on me and licking my face. The breeder had an extra female puppy and gave her to my parents. I slept by her crate all night, and rubbed her ears so she wouldn't cry. Although she has passed away, that will always be one of the best days I have ever had."
10. Alexandra's favorite childhood memory is a vacation to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla. "A favorite time in particular was when my family and I went to a character brunch," she says. "It was right before the Hunchback of Notre Dame show at MGM Studios, and I was very excited to have the chance to meet Clopin, the head of the gypsies. When he came over to our table, my mom told the character how he was my favorite, and he proceeded to kiss my hand. It was pretty traumatic for a 7 year old, and my embarrassment was evident with my face looking as red as a tomato in the picture. Regardless of how upset I was at the time, when I saw him at the show I was on cloud nine."